Thursday, March 28, 2013

Smart Notebook on the IPAD

Ten years ago I was a pilot teacher for the Nashoba School District and received a smart interactive board. I loved it and moved all my presentations for class to the SmartNotebook software. When I got an ipad for myself I immediately saw the classroom possibilities with using a tablet to walk around the room. But all my presentations were in the other software. I've since begun using the Smart Notebook app on the ipad to reuse all those presentations and they work!!!! YAY!!!! Hours of time saved since I didn't have to recreate anything new!
The app doesn't have all the bells and whistles the PC application does - but it does let you effectively use the IPad as your device of input. Here's a short video on its use that I created to show other teachers that they don't have to throw their old work away!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments. After I verify that it is not spam, I will post it.