Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Finding the inverse of a given function



How to find the inverse of a given function (in 2 parts)  Part 1 Introduction









For teachers interested in how this presentation was created:  I used an IPad App: ExplainEverything which is a whiteboarding app that allows recording and interactivity along with audio.  I created two MP4's that were then uploaded to dropbox for further processing and also uploaded the videos to YouTube.

ExplainEverything Website for more information

I then imported the two MP4s into a Camtasia project on a PC so that I could combine them, do some minor audio editing (by separating the audio from the video)  and finally produced an edited version that had online quizzing.  The results of the quiz are then sent to my email address.  If you would like to see the edited version with the online quizzing:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments. After I verify that it is not spam, I will post it.